Fabric compensators type EKT
Compensators suppress vibrations, shifts and twists. They are a connection element on tubular ducts, flue gas and hot air passes. For production of fabric compensators, several kinds of technical fabrics are used, selected in terms of operating requirements of a given system. Normally compensators consist of several fabric layers, sewed with each other with aramid or glass threads strengthened with a chromium-nickel wire. Gastight layers are glued, welded or vulcanized according to the type of coating. Materials used most often are glass raw fabrics, glass metalized fabrics, glass silicon fabrics, ceramic, silicon, aramid fabrics, insulation fabrics and steel nettings. If the compensator works in the chemically aggressive utilities, additionally a film (jaconet) of PTFE or a fabric coated with FKM rubber are used, that as a result of excellent chemical resistance prevent the flow of aggressive gases to the external layers of the sleeve.
Apart from power industry, as one of the most important domains of their application, compensators give many other possibilities of solutions in different branches of industry, also where we are dealing with chemically aggressive environment, high temperatures and high pressure (among others, in flue gas desulphurization systems).
- power plants with boilers fired with coal, oil and gas,
- flue gas desulphurization systems,
- waste incineration plants,
- chemical plants,
- lime and cement industry plants,
- systems of industrial furnaces,
- Varnishing and drying systems,
- dedusting and filtration systems,
- ventilation systems,
- shipyard industry,
- resistant to gas media,
- used in a wide range of temperatures and pressures,
- manufactured only on the basis of asbestos-free materials,
- assembled in channels with circular and rectangular section,
- highly resistant , owing to their multi-layer structure of the flexible part,
- designed individually, on the basis of mechanical – thermal assumptions, provided by the client.
|EKT-200-1W||1-layer compensator fabric||~200 °C||weak||-100/+300 mbar||non-aggressive gases in heating and ventilation systems|
|EKT-200-2W||2-layer compensator fabric||~200 °C||weak||-100/+300 mbar||non-aggressive gases in heating and ventilation systems|
|EKT-200-2W/AR||2-layer compensator fabric with abrasion resistant layer||~200 °C||weak||-100/+300 mbar||dusty gases in dust extraction systems etc.|
|EKT-200-2W/CH||2-layer compensator fabric with fluoride-polymer chemical proof layer||~200 °C||very good||-100/+300 mbar||aggressive gases e.g.in systems for flue gas discharge and treatment|
|EKT-200-2W/BS||2-layer non-silicone compensator fabric||~200 °C||very good||-100/+300 mbar||ventilation systems in paintshops|
|EKT-200-3W/FKM||2-layer compensator fabric with fluoride-polymer and fluorine-elastomer chemical proof layer||~200 °C||very good||-100/+300 mbar||aggressive gases e.g.in systems for flue gas discharge and treatment|
|EKT-400-4W||4-layer compensator fabric with fluoride-polymer chemical proof layer||~400 °C||very good||-100/+300 mbar||aggressive gases e.g.in systems for flue gas discharge and treatment|
|EKT-800-6W||6-layer compensator fabric with fluoride-polymer chemical proof layer and integrated insulation||~800 °C||weak||-100/+300 mbar||aggressive and hot gases for instance in systems of flue gas discharge and treatment|
|EKT-FKM-1W||1 layer of fluorine-elastomer rubber (FKM)||~200 °C||very good||-100/+400 mbar||aggressive and damp gases for instance in systems of flue gas discharge and treatment|
- if the operating temperature exceeds 400 °C use insulation cushions. if the utility contains solid particles in the quantity greater than 200 mg/Nm3 use sheets controlling flow, and at very high-level dustiness, also insulation cushions.
- use of guiding sheets is also necessary at the flow speed above 30 m/s even without solid particles.
/BS - silicon-free
/SP - accordion
Zapytaj o produkt, skorzystaj z formularza zapytania ofertowego