This legal note constitutes a legal regulation concerning the use of websites of Europolit Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as Europolit.
- This website contains information that constitute exclusive, proprietary property of Europolit and its partner companies. Europolit invests money, time and effort in development of the website and information there presented. Such ownership contains, but is not limited only to copyrights, trademarks and information about the technology of Europolit and its partners. They are provided in the form of text, graphics, video and audio files that can be downloaded as well as links/references.
- Please do not rely solely on the information posted on this website while making decisions regarding purchase of a product or its sales or other commercial or financial transactions. Please note that the information posted on this website may be incomplete and fairly general, as they have informative function and are not legally binding. Therefore, they do not constitute a commercial offer of Europolit according to Civil Code. Detailed technical data of presented products may be obtained by contacting customer service office or technologist.
- Europolit updates information included on the website on a current basis, however, it does not bear responsibility for accuracy, currency and completeness of information presented on the website. At the same time, the company reserves the right to introduce changes in the whole or part of the website without prior notification. Risk related to exploiting and using the information presented on the website is borne by the user. In no event shall Europolit bear any responsibility for damages being a result of use of this website.
- Despite the fact that you can freely download information from this website and from the directly connected websites, Europolit keeps all rights to trademarks and the copyright to any texts and graphics. All rights not described in these reservations are directly reserved. You do not have the right to reproduce, send, modify them in any way, unless it is for your personal, private use. Copying of this site, saving it on any media in full or in part and then making available to the public with the use of any known means of communication is prohibited.
While browsing this site or any external site connected with a proper link, some information in a form of cookies files may be recorded on the hard drive of the user's computer.
Cookies files, commonly referred to as cookies, are small text files sent by the web server and saved as attached to a user, most often on the hard drive. Cookies contain various information on the user of a particular website and the history of her/his communication with the site. Parameters of cookies enable reading information they contain only to the server that has created them. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number. Cookies are used most often in the case of counters, surveys, web stores, sites requiring logging in, advertisements and for the purpose of monitoring the activity of visitors. We do not have the possibility to match these data with specific people browsing the websites, but only with the computer with Internet connection, where cookies have been saved (IP address is used for this purpose).
The information included in cookies files are used by us in particular to monitor the behaviour of a user while she/he is browsing our website (statistical data collection). We also use session cookies in order to save data introduced to contact forms and to enable the user to select a language version when browsing our website and using search option on our website. Session cookies are not stored on the user's computer hard drive for a longer period, but are removed at the time of closing the web browser.
The user can change the settings of his/her browser in such a way so that the cookies files are not saved on her/his hard drive or each time they are saved the user is informed about this activity or they are automatically removed after a given period of time elapses. By default, settings of web browsers enable storage of cookies files on user's terminal equipment. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of support for cookies files are available in settings of the web browser and in the Help section of every browser. Not making a change of settings with regard to cookies means that they shall be placed on the user's terminal equipment and hence we shall store information on the user's terminal equipment and obtain access to this information.
According to valid regulations related to personal data protection, particularly to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), in order to provide the person that the data are related to with the proper protection of personal data , first of all information concerning processing of her/his personal data specified in Article 13 or 14 of GDPR – depending on whether they have been obtained directly from the person the data relate to, or from other sources- should be provided.
In the light of the foregoing, we would like to inform you that:
The controller of your of personal data is Europolit Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Wałbrzych Karkonoska Street 9H, 58-305 Walbrzych.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- concluding and implementing an agreement
- carrying out analyses and keeping statistics and for the purposes of conducting business activities;
- sales of products and services offered by Europolit Sp. z o.o.
- carrying out marketing activities that are undertaken independently or in cooperation with other entities;
- pursuing claims;
- providing answers to letters and motions;
- carrying out actions related to ensuring safety;
- fulfilment of legal obligation of a controller.
The legal basis for processing of your data shall be:
- granted consent;
- the need for implementation of an agreement or of carrying out activities, at your request, before concluding of agreement;
- the need for fulfilling a legal obligation of a controller;
- the need resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the controller, such as providing answers to your letters and motions.
Your data can be transferred to the following entities:
- cooperating entities and contractors;
- courier and postal companies, which shall deliver packages to you;
- law firms to which the controller commissioned e.g. conducting proceedings;
- entities or bodies authorised on the basis of legal provisions.
Your data may be transferred to third states in connection with:
- activities undertaken on social networking services and the use of plug-ins and other tools connected with these services (including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
- the use of analytical tools and the tools used for the purpose of anonymised tracking of behaviours of users, in particular tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- the use of advertising platforms which are aimed at acquiring funds for maintenance of websites
The period of processing of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing. The period of storing of your personal data is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
- legal regulations which may oblige the controller to process data for a specified time period (e.g. Accounting Act);
- the period during which services are rendered;
- the period which is necessary for the purposes of defending the interests of the controller;
- the period for which the consent was given.
In addition, we inform you that you have the right to:
- request access to the personal data pertaining to you for the purpose of data rectification,
- request complementing incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement,
- removal of data or restricting of processing,
- file an objection against further processing of your personal data,
- transfer of your personal data.
In the event of any doubts with regard to the correctness of processing of your personal data by Europolit, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Europolit Sp. z o.o. may use systems designed for the purpose of automated decision-making. The following decisions are automated:
- profiling is based on the held data, in particular such as: data concerning provided services, transmission data, data about location, information obtained by means of the so-called cookies files. Profiling influences marketing information and the offers that you shall receive (offer adjusted to your needs).
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent has no effect on compliance with the law of your data processing carried out on the basis of the given consent before its withdrawal.
The consent is not dependent on the time during which you use the services, it remains in force until its withdrawal.
Please add annotation: "Personal data" to all messages related to processing of your personal data and send it to the address of the controller or to the e-mail address: email@example.com.